INSTANT DOWNLOAD BEE PARTY PRINTABLES!
Customizable bee party printables to make a sweet bee baby shower, bee theme birthday party, and bee wedding showers. These printables are so pretty to add to a grey and yellow theme party. See our bee party ideas below!
Bee party printables include:
• CUSTOMIZABLE bee party drink label printables—two designs included
• CUSTOMIZABLE tented bee party place cards. 4.5" wide by 3.5" high when folded.
• CUSTOMIZABLE bee party banner printables you customize with the included matching customization letter kit. Pennants are 7" tall by 4.25" wide.
• Grey customization letter kit to add names or messages to your banners—add letters to spell messages like "happy birthday jake!"—or, any message you would like. Our customization printable package includes every letter of the alphabet, numbers up to 13 (use combinations of numbers to make higher numbers), and many special characters and symbols including & + # , ' . ? + — : ! 60 custom party printable pieces in all.
• CUSTOMIZABLE mini note card printables and matching customizable envelope printables. 3.5" wide by 5" tall. Use as note cards, thank you cards, or seed packet favors
• CUSTOMIZABLE matching striped straw toppers
• bee and sunflower party circles can be cut with a 3" circle cutter. Use as cupcake toppers printables, gift tags and more!
• bee cupcake wrapper printables
• matching stripe pinwheels with a sweet bee center
This party printable kit is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD! After receiving your order, a link to this You Make Do® pdf printable download will be automatically e-mailed to you on your receipt. Begin printing as many as you wish right away!
Easy DIY customization—simply click and type to add your own text. Simple instructions included to add the names and messages you wish. Or, print your customizable bee printables without messages to use plain, or to add handwritten type or calligraphy.
These bee party printables can be used for an outdoor summer party too! After a baby shower celebration, your customized bee banner can be hung in a baby's room.
The bees and sunflowers on these printables are hand-drawn. These party printables were illustrated and designed by a New York Times bestselling children's book illustrator.
ideas for making a bee party
Use twine to make your garlands. Rolls of twine—along with fresh lemons—make natural, creative centerpieces too.
Your envelope printables can be used for party favors too. Print extra to fill with peanuts, trail mix, or natural candies for party treat bags. Or, give them away as seed packet favors filled with wildflower, vegetable, or sunflower seeds.
For a children's birthday party, print and make several envelopes. Fill with surprises and hide for a scavenger hunt.
Serve honey-sweetened iced tea or lemonade.
For sweet party treats, consider honey cupcakes, lemon cake, lemon bars, lemon poppyseed cookies, and lemon scones.
Honey tea sandwiches, and peanut butter and honey sandwiches for children, are perfect party food for this party theme.
Place jars of golden honey on the table. Honey jars with beautiful honeycomb within can be found at food specialty shops and local farm markets. And, you can use your drink label printables to decorate the jars.
And remember the flowers. Bees—and we—love fragrant wildflowers all around. ©heather cahoon • you make do™